This video focuses on converting units of measurement with conversion factors. It explains how to convert units of length, time, capacity, volume, area, mass, speed / velocity, and density which is useful for students taking chemistry, math, or physics. This tutorial contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
My Website: https://www.video-tutor.net
Metric System Made Easy!
Intro To Scientific Notation:
How To Win The Tic Tac Toe Game!
Here is a list of topics:
1. Common Conversion Factors of Length, Time, & Capacity / Volume
2. How to convert centimeters to meters - cm to m
3. Converting milliliters to Liters - mL to L
4. kilometers to centimeters - km to cm
5. Milliliters to Cubic Meters - mL to m^3
6. One step vs two step conversion practice problems
7. Multi-step dimensional analysis problems
8. meters per second to kilometers per hour - m/s to km/h
9. miles per hour to meters per second - mph to m/s or mi/hr to m/s
10. grams per milliliter to kilograms per cubic meter - g/ml to kg/m^3
11. how to convert square feet to square yards - ft^2 to yd^2
12. converting square centimeters to square meters - cm^2 to m^2
13. cubic yards to cubic feet - yd^3 to ft^3